Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 263 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 35

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentleman, we've reached that time again where people come into the comments and whinge about this fight, and how bad it is, and how nothing has happened, and how much JJK is fallen, and lament about the time we've wasted reading it. Woe are the lost souls who must endure this torture and agony, forced to read every released chapter and then make the same comment, over and over and over again, until the series inevitably ends.

Or you could just stop reading it. lol

(plz don't die hana)

Dex-chan lover
Weee the 'gojo' return ended as soon as it started.
I'm just having a hard time following what they're trying to say/do at this point. Obvious stuff is easy, but some of the rest.. I'm struggling.

Dex-chan lover
Weee the 'gojo' return ended as soon as it started.
I'm just having a hard time following what they're trying to say/do at this point. Obvious stuff is easy, but some of the rest.. I'm struggling.
dont worry, im pretty sure 99% of the fandom and even Gege dont know what the fuck is going on anymore

most people just want the series to end, nobody can see what's the point of it anymore

Dex-chan lover
We're all here by inertia. Like the ending of Naruto. It was our childhood for so long... That no matter how terrible it was, we still wanted to see it

Dex-chan lover
q5a1x2qveubd1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread