Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 267 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 38

Double-page supporter
you-are-as-beautiful-as-the-day-i-lost-you.gif

Dex-chan lover
Stop, I'm confused. Is she alive? Then why was she declared dead several times?
She was never declared dead officially, it has always been left at ambiguous state, but the fact that she is alive was never told to Yuji because Yuta and Mei Mei theorized that Yuji and Sukuna shared the same consciousness and The fandom assumed she is dead because she hasn't been present in the story for last 150+ chapters, so many thought that Nobara won't be brought back.

Dex-chan lover
Stop, I'm confused. Is she alive? Then why was she declared dead several times?

Gege is a troll, the only times she was mentioned in the manga was that the medic guy would try to heal her but nothing assured of survival, then never mentioned again until now.

Dex-chan lover
And the time Yuji asked Megumi what happened to Nobara but Megumi doesn't answer.
The urban legend about Megumi's pansexuality is enough for me when he said "the main thing is that a person is good" and fujoshi ran with this as supposed proof that gender does not matter to him.

Gege is a troll, the only times she was mentioned in the manga was that the medic guy would try to heal her but nothing assured of survival, then never mentioned again until now.
She was never declared dead officially, it has always been left at ambiguous state, but the fact that she is alive was never told to Yuji because Yuta and Mei Mei theorized that Yuji and Sukuna shared the same consciousness and The fandom assumed she is dead because she hasn't been present in the story for last 150+ chapters, so many thought that Nobara won't be brought back.
It seems Gege simply didn’t figure out how to create intrigue and simply stopped mentioning her until a certain time. Sounds surreal but at least my favorite character JJK is back with me.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, huh. I guess everyone else who died will be back too. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Dex-chan lover
And to think I my phone was showing articles from manga sites that declared her dead just the week prior due the whole headshot where suku was talking itchi

Dex-chan lover
the translations may be booty but i'm still surprised she's actually back lol i felt like at this late in the game she was a goner frfr

plus barely 30 minutes? she's a goddamn warrior lol

now i need yuki to come back somehow 😭 :kek: 💯 💯 💯 :dogkek: :dogkek:

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Gojo must be excluded
We have no reason to believe a brain hijacked by Kenjaku's technique to retain the same freshness after the parasite (Yuta in this case) leave it.

Aggregator gang
Sure... Random exorcist can live after getting a hole in her head but the strongest exorcist of modern day dies to a flesh wound to the chest
I'm not sure what part of getting sliced in half is "flesh wound to the chest"

Users who are viewing this thread