Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 267 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ㊳

Aggregator gang
If nobara can do this from the beginning, even thats mean yuuji dead lol

Dex-chan lover
It means 3 more left, yay! Gege kill this mango already!

... How many died again? I guess everyone in that fight died, including Sukuna.

Pyrrhic Victory FTW!

Dex-chan lover
If nobara can do this from the beginning, even thats mean yuuji dead lol
"It hasn't even been 30 minutes since she's woken up"

I'm so glad she's back, also is fun reading the comments during the weekend, mostly joy but also concerns and criticism but ALSO a lot of butthurt people who were laughing and genuinely happy that Nobara was dead and making memes about it and now they don't know what to do so they just spread hate and say that the whole manga is trash so they're happy that it is ending.

Dex-chan lover
"It hasn't even been 30 minutes since she's woken up"

I'm so glad she's back, also is fun reading the comments during the weekend, mostly joy but also concerns and criticism but ALSO a lot of butthurt people who were laughing and genuinely happy that Nobara was dead and making memes about it and now they don't know what to do so they just spread hate and say that the whole manga is trash so they're happy that it is ending.
With how much they planned, I guess it wasn't a coincidence that Nobara woke up.
She was recovering, so they let her sleep until they needed her, when the Yuta/Gojo thing failed they woke her up and got her ready for using her CT.
JJK has flaws, and later chapters are not as good as earlier chapters...
But to call it trash is waaay too much, the series is STILL good AND worth the read.
Also, most of the criticism people have is really unfounded, there's a lot wrong with the manga but: "Gege did not explain to minute detail every single thing possible in the universe's power system" is not one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Don't let Nobara's return distract you from the fact that there are only 4 chapters, left.😊😊

Dex-chan lover
Hahaa I knew it she's alive, and she'd be the ace, her voodoo soul resonance is clearly Sukuna's weakness.

Dex-chan lover
With how much they planned, I guess it wasn't a coincidence that Nobara woke up.
She was recovering, so they let her sleep until they needed her, when the Yuta/Gojo thing failed they woke her up and got her ready for using her CT.
Actually I interpreted that differently, I could be wrong of course and we need more context but the way they went about it is most likely that she was in a comatose state and woke up just half an hour prior, and even after that they explained the situation and she still managed to accomplish a clean hit, I don't think she was in a state where they could've woke her up earlier.
A lot of people and for a long time were able to figure out that if she was around, she could hit one of the fingers, that would be a logical deduction, but where and when was the issue, I don't even think they calculated that perfect attack and that time by themselves, it was pretty much a miracle because this is a manga and we need that dramatic finisher, and she did it as soon as she could, not a minute earlier or later.

Aggregator gang
SHE IS ALIVE!!!!!!
bear-dance.gif

Dex-chan lover
You're legit doing a better job than the official translation. Better typesetting. Better fonts. Higher quality scans. Excellent job.

Users who are viewing this thread