Jujutsu Kaisen (Official Colored)

Power Uploader
just one to make it clear that i copied of chapter 107 but i did not know it was from viz, i changed it up last night...hope it doesn't get taken down. if does get taken down, i will work on it again because as much as i love this series, i want others to also read it in color.

Is this actually official? I haven't been able to find anything saying Shueisha's releasing this, and I'm pretty sure this is fan colored

Power Uploader
@CCE_Weed nope, all official. but manga anime will have their own canon colored version.
just like in the naruto colored manga, they colored the rasengan yellow cause in one panel naruto says his rasengan is yellow.
so if the anime and manga color it's different. and if this was also fan colored, the people who colored it would be listed.

@axel where did you get the raws then? I haven't seen any volume covers with the digital colored comics label that almost all of Shueisha's colored manga have

Power Uploader
@CCE_Weed welp, i follow shueshia's twitter (japans) and they announced that their shonen app was releasing colored chapters. they also have (recently) vol 1 and 2 colored. i found on a reddit post. some how some was able to buy them and screenshot them and put it up.

Users who are viewing this thread