Jujutsu Kaisen - Vol. 26 Ch. 235 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ⑬

gojo cooked this fraud fr

still feel like this is going to be a rug pull and sukuna still wins unfortunately, some goku vs jiren ending where UI almost kills goku before he finishes him off

still overall great fight and gojo has infinity back

This how gojo got this fraud sukuna looking fr.
kidd-fans-if-it-makes-you-feel-better-gohan-got-it-worse-v0-jtinrrzpzbpa1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like how the fights aren't straight pulled out of ass. They have already been well established and we are well informed about the techniques they are using, the fights are written properly and by no means it breaks the scale of power scaling, can't believe it's a shonen manga.

Also, Imagine taking over a body with potential to defeat Gojo and adding your cursed techniques yet getting your ass beat so badly. That makes me think Sukuna could've never stood a chance of he used his real body or didn't summon Mahoraga, his whole fight was dependent upon the latter, yet he has balls to call himself "Strongest of all time."

I like how the fights aren't straight pulled out of ass. They have already been well established and we are well informed about the techniques they are using, the fights are written properly and by no means it breaks the scale of power scaling, can't believe it's a shonen manga.

Also, Imagine taking over a body with potential to defeat Gojo and adding your cursed techniques yet getting your ass beat so badly. That makes me think Sukuna could've never stood a chance of he used his real body or didn't summon Mahoraga, his whole fight was dependent upon the latter, yet he has balls to call himself "Strongest of all time."
We don't see Sukuna use that fire thing back when he first killed Mahoraga, we don't even know how tf he did that. He can use piercing blood and Megumi's technique, does it stop there or can he go as far as manifesting Megumi's domain, all of that still up in the air.

It was told previously that Sukuna had to be holding back, because Gojo wasn't the only one trying to beat his ass. It's more concerning what he will pull knowing he came low on this fight.

Also, we don't see Mahoraga evaporated, just the top wheel thing.

Dex-chan lover
sorry if i missed this somewhere, was it explained why Sukuna can use piercing blood? i thought that was only a Kamo clan technique

Dex-chan lover
sorry if i missed this somewhere, was it explained why Sukuna can use piercing blood? i thought that was only a Kamo clan technique
It's an imitation piercing blood Sukuna came up with by substituting the Kamo blood control with the elephant shikigami's ability to create huge floods of water. It's more like an improvised waterjet cutter.

Users who are viewing this thread