Jujutsu Kaisen

Ada

I am so glad to se updates😀
Thank you so much @Jaimini's~box~

Dex-chan lover
Did Jaiminsbox just pulled all their chapters from mangadex?

@jonsmth yeah meraki and jaiminis box left the site and deleted all their uploads. There's an announcement from the mods about it too.

This manga is really good in both art and plots, but some representations are bad. Mostly because too many scene skipping and questionable plot holes.

This had such a good start. Sure the characters are a bit cliche for this kind of manga but it suceeds on almost all fronts especially character development. Then it just stops, post nanami arc it can't handle the introduction of all these characters so does the common and boring way to introduce them that is by putting them in a competition with the main characters, this is rarely pulled off well and cant ever be more than a mediocre writing device. Its done badly and makes writing feel rushed as it tries to introduce them mid fight effectively. The story doesnt pick up after that as basically the remaining half of the manga has no focus and is written like a slurry of shit being poured into your mouth in a funnel.

I really wanted this too be good, it doesnt look like its going to pick up again.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's entire storyline has really lost coherence. It was clearly going somewhere at some point, but it sure isn't anymore. It's a shame.

Insert comment of a sweaty nerd saying the series isn't as good as it used to be.All 4 of them below.
Shonen Fans can't keep up with more complex series and that's a fact just look at the HxH community.
I'll enjoy it nonetheless also it's getting an anime soon,so the hate will just keep on building.

i remember nanamin death flag on early chapters now he's on cover page 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread