July Found by Chance - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Trivial Problems (1)

hmmm, interesting! I wonder how she’ll come to the conclusion she’s actually in a story

Aggregator gang
And, once she comes to that conclusion, what are her options?

Clearly, from the description, there is some way she can cause changes to the script.

She is now seeing images of the pages prior to their being "published"; can she change them at that time? Somehow edit them?

Or will it be a case of forcing herself to act contrary to the script in "real time", and seeing how the other characters respond? How will the Mangaka react to her rebellion?

woow intresting and at the same time it reminds me of W. Like it!
I want to see how this developes...

Dex-chan lover
the exchange where they talk about choking doesn't make that much sense to me lol. enjoying the story so far though.

People who drink water invest and chock? Huh? I see it didn't make sense to someone else as well.

HOLY SMOKES. I IS THIS THE WEBTOON FOR THAT KDRAMA "EXTRAORDINARY YOU"?????

this is extraordinary,,, i haven’t finished the drama,,, will read after i finish but lol how did i stumble into the story randomly

Wow! I didn't realise that this is the webtoon for the K-drama "Extra-ordinary You" since it had a different name.

While I was reading this, I was reminded of Extraordinary You. Didn't know the drama was adapted from this. I enjoyed the drama and I'm already enjoying the manhwa, the art is beautiful! Thank you for translating <3

Bsksjxb the title was different and now i just knew this was the manhwa for extraordinary you omggshsh i just pressed on it cause i was curious wow

Users who are viewing this thread