July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Face

hohoho...
here's the kicker in question: was Danho's deviation away from her script just a result of her self-awareness, or is it possible that part of her self-awareness is due to the creator's hesitation regarding on what to do with her relationship?

Poor haru.. the creator gonna start pairing danoh and baek kyung after this

Contributor
Creators pls, if you want a happy ending for them, let them leave this painful relationship. Sometimes people are happy without having to be paired up with someone else

Also, if they are referring to a pair from a previous work and it involves lunch fairy what's his name, I called it. Gotta reuse your favorite character designs

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy that Haru can smile even while watching that T.T But I wonder if he is actually hurting inside and he is only smiling to reassure her? It looked genuine, but it's hard to tell!

Group Leader
sa-heun....huh? hmmm.... this hurts. i don't like that kyung guy. you've got this, haru!

as always, thank you for the translation. poor haru :')

ps. do you know that this webtoon got a kdrama adaptation? it's titled "day found by chance". looking forward to the drama!

Dex-chan lover
is Sa-Heun maybe a couple from a different comic than Secret? i wonder if it has anything to do with long-haired cafeteria dude (maybe he's a cameo from a previous comic).

i kinda hate that we have to see more of Namjoo (?) and Juda. Secret's plot is really silly to me, especially if readers are expected to be scandalized by the idea of dyslexia lol.

i'm loving the addition of blondie to Danoh and Haru's scenes because like... what's interesting otherwise? there's a reason the author doesn't let us see much of Danoh and Haru's conversations in their hideout or other romantic places. what's there to talk about between them? just fluffy stuff like that on-the-nose Toy Soldier story. there's no depth. that's why Danoh's interactions with blondie and that dude with the long black hair are a little more interesting IMO

I agree with crimony's comment regarding Baek Kyung shaking up Danoh and Haru's relationship. I actually get excited when I see Baek Kyung because the scenes involving Baek Kyung and Danoh are more interesting compared to Danoh and Haru's cute but dull scenes.

I also look forward to the drama adaptation. I hope it does not disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread