July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Suddenly

Feel like the creator make haru a real character (with lines) just to kill him for danoh's heart transplant. That's why she felt a 'thump' at the start when their back touched. It's a sign that they have a matching heart and bad premonition for his fate.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading the ending comments of the 'story's fans' and i'm screaming NO NO NO!!
I reread... and Haru was suppose to be in an accident right? Before with that car or whatever.... So @ch0si might be on to something.
Many thanks

@Ch0si eu9sj vhf i whyd h meidbeu oh god that's really fricken possible. No no no no no no no I dont want that to happen, bot my baby boy. Ah I dont want anyone to die, please author please dont take my 2 babies HaruxDanoh is what I live for please 😭😭😭😭

Pls don't let this one have a depressing ending. My heart wouldn't make it. :'(

Dex-chan lover
I'm really not feeling this Baek Kyung redemption arc... He still feels like an asshole, and Danoh being in love with him is so fake.

I REALLY hope the story won't push those two together. 😫

Aggregator gang
Still tightly holding onto the fact that there's no tradegy tag. 😫😫😫

@ch0si dang what a twist, but also I like that idea so much more because right now it's absurd to me that she just "felt" it from their backs touching

@karolyn really? at least I feel like danoh falling for him makes sense, she knows it's twisted but at a desperate time he was still the only one there. I personally love this redemption arc, it's so much more interesting than just haru's fluff.

and dang most unromantic yet beautiful confession i've read in a long time

i'm having a scary premonition.

they go on the mountain trip, but danoh's heart stops during the trip, and that's why haru looked so angry at that poster. he was also holding vol. 4, which is the missing volume where danoh is supposed to die. danoh is supposed to die on the mountain trip, but like @ch0si says, haru dies in her place to give her his heart.

i really hope my guess isn't right, i need this couple to thrive so i can sleep well tonight but ha ha looks like i'm crying myself to sleep again

Users who are viewing this thread