July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - Beginning and End

Dex-chan lover
What Boyo. He be spying in the background where as everyone else is moving in a romance story, his is a mystery. Gosh.
Many thanks

My brain is confusion and I still don't see the tragedy tag so it must mean it's gonna end well no? I mean,...author can't be playing with my emotions like this 😵

Dex-chan lover
Have to feel for our resident blondie here too. He was made to be an asshole character in the beginning, and once he became self-aware and began genuinely caring for Danoh, it was already too late.

Dex-chan lover
"It was Haru all along."

Oh my god, this chapter had me in tears! Just let Haru remember her! 😭

Aggregator gang
There's no tragedy tag.... Why can't I see this having a happy ending!?
Their love is so beautiful as it is..... But I want the two of them to be happy 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
aah there’s only a few chapters left I wonder what’s going to happen... thanks for the translations!

I just literally bawled my eyes out starting the second season 😭😭😭

My heart hurts for all the characters that has awareness, even more so for Haru and Dan-Oh💔😭

Thanks for the update! I have read this when it was ongoing but I didn't understand everything.

@Carerx it means the surgery failed. If it didn't, she doesn't need her "beeper" anymore. Another hint was her pale lips.

I really like how soft Kyung was in this chapter. I feel like he has been his real self when he admitted to himself what he truly feels about Danoh. It's like, his dislike of her was a defense mechanism. He didn't want to be attached because if he did, he will just be left alone in the end just like what happened when his mom died. I like this honest Kyung more. I do hope we will have an epilogue for this story because I want to know what happened to them after Secret ended.

Thanks for this! Will the scan group be changing the status on this series to "Ongoing"?

i get that baek kyung likes her now and is finally being honest with his feelings, but i still dont like how unnecessarily rude he was to haru and how he tried to invalidate danoh's relationship with haru as if it was nothing, just because he lost his memories

Dex-chan lover
Savage scene with Baek.
I don't hate him per say but dude that was rough

I am confuseeeeed. Wha- is there a novel guys?? I need more monologs i am very very much confused

Users who are viewing this thread