JUMBO MAX - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Coming Out

Group Leader
Thanks for reading up until now! I have been really enjoying bringing you guys one of my favorite ongoing manga into English. However, I am planning on picking up another manga for scanlation so uploads will now be once every 2 days. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the good work.

This was an expected, yet effective twist. Really interesting story.

Fed-Kun's army
Hilariously, and I don't think the story will go this way, but even with ED people can still ejaculate from other ways (like prostate stimulation). I wouldn't be surprised if that was the "twist" to "curing" his ED lmao

Dex-chan lover
As a pharmacist shouldn't he be even more aware that most people on how alcohol makes it harder to get a boner?
Yes, but conversely, people whose ED is caused by something psychological might function normally when under the influence. Tateo thinks his problem is physiological, but the fact that the drug works hints that it might not be. Note that the new drug makes him lose consciousness.

Also, old prof really went to heaven...

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro something is fishy here. I really was wishing that it was tateo's kid but the way it was resolved is way too anti climactic. I expected there to be more drama before resolving. This is really sus

Group Leader
Women in this manga are terrifying.
His wife is blatantly lying to him without batting an eye, manipulating him to believe whatever she says. Meanwhile, lab girl was just eager to get rid of the horny old fart.
Thank you very much for these chapters, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread