JUMBO MAX - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Yokosukas' Car Dealer

Dex-chan lover
No matter how innocent you are, and how admirable the officer, never talk to the police without a lawyer and never let them conduct a search without a warrant. It's potentially dangerous for you, not good for them and not good for society.
Do everything by the book.

Group Leader
Phew! Everyone's an asshole.
But rooting for Tateo, in spite of his naivete
Thanks again for the excellent translation. Is this ongoing? Or has it been completed?
No problem! It's one of my favorites right now, so I wanted English speakers to also enjoy it. And it's currently ongoing. It runs in Big Comic, so new chapters are every 2 weeks, and volume 8 releases at the end of this month. I'm just grinding through it to get caught up and kill time as I'm currently unemployed.
Thanks for reading it!

Dex-chan lover
Good to see this one buyer is legit, pretty ballsy for Tateo to just appear and tell most of it to him.I dont see this guy betraying him to the police but who knows, maybe Tateo's getting betrayed every time arc is still on.

Dex-chan lover
Jumbo Max is rapidly becoming my favourite TT manga. If it continues this way it might even get to the level of how good Bakuon Rettou is.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how innocent you are, and how admirable the officer, never talk to the police without a lawyer and never let them conduct a search without a warrant. It's potentially dangerous for you, not good for them and not good for society.
Do everything by the book.
Knoe your rights people. Always ask for identification and what you're being held for.

Dex-chan lover
No problem! It's one of my favorites right now, so I wanted English speakers to also enjoy it. And it's currently ongoing. It runs in Big Comic, so new chapters are every 2 weeks, and volume 8 releases at the end of this month. I'm just grinding through it to get caught up and kill time as I'm currently unemployed.
Thanks for reading it!
Bro I love you for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
Really that scum bag is jut gonna let the cops search the pharmacy without a warrant, good thing Tateo made sure to clear the place up before leaving, but man poor guys is really surrounded by snakes, wonder if he will eventually realize that his marriage never worked

Fed-Kun's army
I love how sharp all the characters are. The detective immediately seemed to realize that the ex-husband and wife are in on something, even if it isn't about the murder, then drops just enough hints to try to get the guy to let him search the pharmacy rather than wait for a proper warrant to come through.
I love how Tate-pon is also starting to realize that he isn't alone in the world, and there are people out there who would be his friend for who he is. It's so refreshing that the "main" characters of this story are physically unattractive too - it's so rare to find a comic where "regular" people take up the spotlight.

Group Leader
Tate-pon managed to find a friend that's even uglier than him...
Well, at least he seems trusty. I like how the officer can already tell there's something going on between the exes... but I doubt he actually cares.

I wonder what did the lawyer came looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread