JUMBO MAX - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - The Witch's Plan

Dex-chan lover
You know, seeing that guy all weak, needy and desperate, and then immediately switching to the strong-willed, unflappable, determined detective, makes me wonder if there isn't a hint of foreshadowing. Probably not, but eh.

Dex-chan lover
You know, seeing that guy all weak, needy and desperate, and then immediately switching to the strong-willed, unflappable, determined detective, makes me wonder if there isn't a hint of foreshadowing. Probably not, but eh.
Oh man she is totally gonna drug the detective to make him a drug addict and a submissive sex fiend

But then, his partner just mercy kills him

Dex-chan lover
Oh man she is totally gonna drug the detective to make him a drug addict and a submissive sex fiend

But then, his partner just mercy kills him
Now that would be a development. Don't mind either, I'm starting to dislike that guy.

Group Leader
Now that would be a development. Don't mind either, I'm starting to dislike that guy.
Funny thing is... I am starting to like him, as he seems to be the only reasonable character. IMO
Tateo's just going with the flow, as usual... and the bad girl is as arrogant as ever... but hey, now she has found a sidekick... so I guess that's new xd

Thank you very much for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread