JUMBO MAX - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Bargaining Chip

Group Leader
2 translator notes this time, when people mention "K" or any other letter "University" it means the school starts with that letter, but they don't want to mention the real name. For this case, since this manga's about a bunch of criminals, they don't want to slander the school
Second is the Employment Ice Age. It was a time from the 90's to the 2000's in japan where employment stagnated and new graduates couldn't find any jobs. That lead to a lot of those people becoming hikikomori, a spike in suicide rate, and also was the tipping point that started japans declining birthrate.

Dex-chan lover
Man so much to process this chapter. Kobotoke tried Jumbo max for the first time, the 2 women meeting up (I assume they are going to team up later and I hate that idea for Tateo sake), The daughter not knowing about Tateo. Tateo finding what he needs to make Jumbo max.
I think Kobotoke is going to help Tateo. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What's her plan by getting in contact with Tateo's ex, who already sold him out to the police, stole all his assets, destroyed the rented apartments, and is now blatantly going around with her ex boyfriend?

Whatever it may be, she should continue because it looks like a horrible idea

Dex-chan lover
What's her plan by getting in contact with Tateo's ex, who already sold him out to the police, stole all his assets, destroyed the rented apartments, and is now blatantly going around with her ex boyfriend?

Whatever it may be, she should continue because it looks like a horrible idea
Its like a goddamn trainwreck I can't stop watching lol

Dex-chan lover
Might actually be cheering for the villain women for the first time because the mom that with her ex so casually and what she acted like etc kinda fucked up

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is getting good. That Kotoboke guy is definitely a recurring character. Sure he'll accept Tateo offer for now but what happens when he himself realized how lucrative the business is? That line about him being from the betrayed generation ia foreshadowing something. What happens if Kanako find out about him? And what's up with that final page?

Group Leader
The snake woman partnering up with the witch who stole all his possessions, ruined him financially and cheated on him... They are going to cook a storm that's going to be Tateo's absolute downfall.
Man, I don't even like Tateo that much, but it hurts me to see this.
Thank you very much for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread