Jungle Emperor - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The Conclusion

Group Leader
Scanlator Here. Well everyone, It's been fun!

Hope you guys have enjoyed reading this story that truly deserves an official release after 70 years.🙂

Dex-chan lover
I've had Frederick L. Schodt's 'Manga! Manga! The World of Japanese Comics' for 20 years, and it has that scene of Hige Oyaji stabbing Kimba in Japanese. It's great to finally see it in English. Thank you.

Group Leader
Thanks for translate this legendary manga by Osamu Tezuka

I had a question you had plans for translate other mangas by Osamu Tezuka?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a wild trip, if they had told me that Kimba commits suicide a top of a frozen mountain in Africa after fighting mammoths and dinosaurs in order to save the life of his friend, i would not have believed it.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, it seemed like he'd run into the leopard again sometime, but I guess not.

Group Leader
@gormadoc

Oh! are talking about the leopard shooting arrows at the present end page? It's actually from a different spin-off manga. It's called "Leo the Lion Cub" or "Leo Chan".
The chapter in that the art is from in particular is called, "the Growing -Up Potion". Here's the official translation: https://emanga.com/collections/osamu-tezuka/products/leo-the-lion-cub?variant=32122460550
(I was mimicking what GoldenRoze did with their end page which was why I chose this particular artwork)

btw, GoldenRoze's end page art is from the chapter from the same spin-off book< "The Black Lion".

Fed-Kun's army
@BrutalDawn I was thinking of the black panther in the battle with Mary. It seemed like she'd show up at some point considering her involvement was anticlimactic.

Users who are viewing this thread