Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Power Uploader
@luke0306

Just so you are aware, I do believe they convert currency for Patreon and PayPal. But yes, I am all for supporting the official releases

So glad to see this get an official webtoon release more attention bro Judge the better. Though I'm def gonna keep reading where. Webtoon really makes it painfull to wait for each chapter and the coin system is wak

I mean, cockroaches are one of the most resilient creatures out there. Heck, you can even cut off its head and it'll still live for a while. Not from its loss of its brain, not from bleeding to death, not from suffocation... but because of dehydration. Technically starvation could kill it as well, but dehydration comes sooner.

I heard cockroaches can even survive for a while with their head chopped off. imagine her without a head... walking around. I feel bad for her though.

And Lo and behold, the cliffhanger~~~
also why did the mc not freaked out when his home got ransack ??
isn't that oddly suspicious?

i personally think she's not dead. as people have said before, roaches are pretty tough. not only that, but she's kind of a crucial character and theres smth between her and the mc so i dont think the creators would kill her off that quickly. i think it'll be the other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread