Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
So judging the cover.
Black hair girl/ probably (waifu) is a cockroach.
Mc is a dragonfly.
Then that white beard dude, could be a beatle.

another cowardly people in order to remain safe from humans the hide in the shadow WOW that is "amazing" and not cowardly at all.

Group Leader
Amazing is that they managed to keep all these information hidden as well a large city hidden from everyone

Also the fact that the Author made him an orphan is such a weak writing for me

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck, I knew the pink hair girl was no good.
F my dude

also, I kinda feel bad for mantis dude. Yeah he killed a guy, but imagine being in his shoes where people are treating you as a monster for having SCYTHER hands, it's not like dragonfly wings which you can hide or anything so unless you were found immediately by "nest" I doubt you would have much chance to change.
Idk, maybe he really was a psychopath before he became half mantis. But I guess I just want to argue that maybe he wouldn't have been a bad guy had the been found earlier, but then again that doesn't excuse him killing a dude.

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling the pink one would turn out like this too. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Looking at some of the bugs in the city... who the fuck uses bug spray on ladybugs and butterflies?!?!

@gregget agreed! They even said that it was the taste, that it they don't understand what it is to be a carnivorous insect, that he want to do it because of that

Damn that pink hair girl is ungrateful asshole. He saved her life and this is what he gets. She will definitely get what she deserves. @johnpoop2529 Exactly 😡 People should stop killing bugs that are not pests. Even if they are pest, there are few ways to shoo them away without killing them if possible.

huh.?... wonder everyone would've been flies and mosquitos, come ooon why bug spray? it's going to be a story of flies v.s. mosquitoes instead
mc won't suck human blood because only female mosquitoes suck human blood

and dayum, an orphan with an iphone 11/12 pro max....

Double-page supporter
le sigh... we all saw that coming...
yeah girl that is a scary and confusing experience but geez that's not how you should treat someone that saved your life

Double-page supporter
Really? a fucking orphan? Surely author can't write a good story I guess and the reaction of that pink haired bitch just shows how bad author is in writing stories, that was just dumb. Let me guess we will later find out that his parents are somehow connected to the spray or that they died because of somekind of bugman

I'm not bug expert, but arent dragonfly and mantis both predators? Why the fuck this Scythehands think of mc as prey?

that shit was so forced the way his friends and the girl turned on him, also how does a whole city remain hidden inside a mountain full of bug people? How does the government not know about this? Plus i also agree with the mc being alone even before he had wings is unimiginative hes an orphan so he was alone but then he got wings and all of a sudden he decides the reson he is alone is because of the wings? There was no difference in his life before he got wings and after so the was he keeps emphasizing the problem is his wings isnt logical.

Users who are viewing this thread