Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I think the "Cure" should be givin to those who specialize in politics.

If the mantis guy eats humans, then so should dragonflies, since their diet is other insects, in this case, humans. And they are the fastest flying insect.

now we wait to find out the mc is actually a fallen angel just like hill nah im playing but its a cool concept he has to embrace his insect side to actually get rid of it plus i wonder if they going to give this man some op power later on and if so i wonder what it is

@tyli0 the mantis dude was probably eating humans because he was fcked to begin with. None of the students seem to be trying to eat people.

even if they go back to normal theres no guarantee society will accept them. im talking about the people who accidentally showed their mutation publicly

Actually no, Scorpions are NOT insects. All insects have 6 legs and three body segments, but arachnids like spiders and scorpions have 8 legs and two body segments.

all they show are highly mobile or winged insects. im pretty sure there should be some caterpillar and they would be slow af and our MC could at least out run them

Users who are viewing this thread