Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I can enjoy a story with major plot holes for what it is, but if I can't appreciate the characters' personalities it's going to be hard to stay interested in the narrative.

@krispy When I enrolled they didn't even give us the deadlines or anything. You were expected to inform yourself about that. It was written on their website if you search long enough. They reworked they website recently and now it is easier to find out what you want to know, but before that it was pretty bad, only findable via google and using direct links.
Also when I changed universities it was a hard to get anything acknowledged from my earlier study time.

Extremely fishy, why does the top graduate get it ? rather why cant the one with the most serious problem take it first like the fly girl ? will it even be fine to begin with ? since there wont be any point at all to live there anymore if you arent a hybrid anymore, theres no garuantee that the one who took it wont slip open his/her mouth, and since they are powerless mere humans they wont be able to protect themselvess if the ones who made the antidote decided to silence them.

Users who are viewing this thread