Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Now is getting exciting and drawing is awsome for real.

Dex-chan lover
lol literally after i read ch.3 i went and read facts about the dragonflys lol just to see if it can beat a mantis or no and the answer is
NO
here I am reading ch.4 and I'm like yeah I know that lmao
the only annoying thing about this manhwa is the art style which reminds me of one of the p*rn manhwa that I read not too long ago

I don't get it. He clearly sees that it's possible to have a social life inside the nest while keeping his awesome powers. Why does he want to return to being a normal boring human?

Aggregator gang
He really got a great ...hmmm, how do i call that ? Insect ability ? Quirk ? Zoan type demon fruit ?

Well he's got a great one ! Quite lucky !

Dex-chan lover
@1059212 the normalization of violence and hypercompetition may be a part of it, as well as wanting to be in human society rather than insect-person society.

@Pengy_Z but that's just in the Uni. He saw that there were children and elderly living peacefully outside of the school and was even told that he could live there without even attending the college. Also after seeing how quickly everybody turned on him in the human world it's strange for him to want to go back when he could just live here without fear of discrimination.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's just to diversify things but, who would use an insecticide on a beetle? Much less a ladybug? Since it's an insecticide, won't the majority of people there be spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, or a flies?

@ramzy The praying mantis is an apex predator among insects. Mantis also eat geckos, lizard, rats, turtle, and snake. It’s more horrifying because mantis eat them alive, by gnawing on their bodies and devour them slowly. It can eat animals many times bigger than its size. But put the real world aside, it is extremely odd that the mantis guy seems to be attracted to the dragonfly guy. All insects are his food. It doesn’t make sense that he only saw something special with the dragonfly guy, he said he smell sweet or something (?) 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This manhwa is just full of nonsense on top of nonsense. I saw that this and a bunch of other fantasy manhwa share the same universe. It doesn’t make sense that the people feels that much contempt to half insect monsters when the world has man-operated mecha/giant robots, aliens, demons and other fantasy and supranatural beings and monsters.

Aggregator gang
@martinren123
MC used insecticide on dragonfly, who in his sane minds do that.
You are right, the way people uses insecticide the majority would have been cockroaches and flies.
Well, it's a plot.
I wish, that author don't show us a character who has become ant or butterfly.

Dex-chan lover
@Moth oh yeah, now you mention it, it's really wired that his attracted to the MC, well it's manhwa nonsense is kinda needed to make stuff more interesting lol

The school system is kinda stupid. Like WTF students have to wait another year just to enroll?

Users who are viewing this thread