Junket Bank - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mafutsu Shin

Group Leader
I'm confused, what's the scanlation status of this manga? I didn't really understand what was being said in the credits page.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused, what's the scanlation status of this manga? I didn't really understand what was being said in the credits page.
Sorry for causing confusion 😭. Basically: there already exists translations of ch 1-27 floating around on the internet. but the quality of those are… very questionable. So our group’s focus is making a more accurate/legible translation of the first 27 chapters. And chapters past27 are being worked on by another group. Hope that clears things up 😅.

Group Leader
Sorry for causing confusion 😭. Basically: there already exists translations of ch 1-27 floating around on the internet. but the quality of those are… very questionable. So our group’s focus is making a more accurate/legible translation of the first 27 chapters. And chapters past27 are being worked on by another group. Hope that clears things up 😅.
Ahh, I see. Stuff that never got uploaded here.
Thanks for the explanation, I get what's going on now. I've been following the author on twitter for a bit and only had a passing interest in this series so never saw those other translations.
Are you guys looking for any help? If your aim is quality, then I wouldn't mind helping to proofread (though I see you're already proofreading) and just giving general tips and stuff, since I've been scanlating for a bit and just really wanna see more people get their work out in top form.

Dex-chan lover
Alright.... GAMBLING! Japanese style. Which sure beats old people cranking the slots style.

Users who are viewing this thread