Just a Story About Miyamoto Sakura Being Cute - Ch. 1 - A distant memory

Dex-chan lover
Pretty disappointing as a first chapter. Nothing really happened. This would have been a fine chapter down the line (potentially interesting if it was our first POV change and the other chapters were from the mc’s perspective), but as a first, it’s really just bad. It does nothing to introduce me to the characters or start or kickstart the premise or even make me remotely interested. There’s nothing funny happening. So little happens, I don’t see why the author couldn’t place this chapter literally anywhere in the order. There’s very little to indicate when this is happening and nothing is established. Which again, is fine for pretty much any, but the first chapter (especially going off of the premise the manga is going for based off the description). There is a reason why the first chapter is sometimes much longer than the rest, and I didn’t need a 60 page opener. 15 is fine, if done not like this. Just give me some immediate introduction to the story and characters.

Spoiler

Nothing important happens in Vol 1, it's basic the title,
there's something about the ragnarok but they just talk about it

Dex-chan lover
vJsVMmd.gif

Aggregator gang
Nothing happened but jeez this girl is my type. Twin brainded glasses girl 😍

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the quality of the scans matter as much considering so little happened...

@godpingzxz Yah, apparently, they go to a different world, they call that world "school"... it's apparently a very common destination for Isekai.... the kids go from their homes to this land called school and return at the end of the day...

Users who are viewing this thread