Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Is it just me or is it getting a little hot in here? If adele told me to beg, I would beg

Double-page supporter
After experiencing death, she's fed up with everyone's bullshit. I'm glad she's making efforts to change so quickly.

I can feel her! Imagine living all your life trying to please everyone, not just the ones who give u life or share your blood but also people who should obey u and treat u with respect. I'd be so done as well, that slap gave me life tbh. :"))))

Tnksm guys, fighting! ♡

I know that looks are not that important but she is STUNNING. She's making me weak
I'm looking forward to this! It seems interesting I hope it wouldn't be too cliché

Hell yes.
... Please tell me I'm not the only one bothered by the mismatching earrings TT_TT

And we're ON!!!

That maid had the crazy eyes since the beginning

YESSS MAKE HER BEG!! How dare she raises her voice at her master when she's only a maid. How disrespectful! It doesn't matter if adele is illegitimate, she's still a lady from that house. Stupid ass bitch

I wish FLs could be half as mean to the male bullies as they are to their maids. It's frustrating. I want to feel that Dom energy radiating off of the FL in her face off with all the men who wronged her.

Users who are viewing this thread