Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The most dangerous people are those who have run out of fucks to give. And MC clearly has reached that point.

OOOOHHHH I WANT MOOOORE.

Green haired ✔️
Beautiful ✔️
0 fucks given ✔️

Yaaaas Kweeen, step on those who looked down on you before and crush them! I am excited to see how she claws out of her own fate and turns it around. The poor girl has had enough. Im ready to see the fight.

Yesss, she actually slapped that bitch!
I don't get the servants in these stories, do they never consider that their behaviour when their charge is young could come back to bite them in the ass when they're older? It's like they're all lacking in the brains department.

I'm looking forward to how the rest of the story's going to play out!

Aggregator gang
I've read the scenario of maid bullying their mistreated master quite a lot these days and most of them have inferiority complex about themself and see their master as the perfect target to take out their frustration,,, i guess it's almost the same with what happened in real life and seeing the bullying rate in S. Korea, i do hope that the people who read these manhwa realized that as long as they show how they can have the strength to stand up without relaying to no one will be the most effective method to stop the ill treatment. And just find that inner strength within ourselves, even if we didn't go back from the future or reincarnate, but if you already overcome bullying even without standing up for yourself i think it's okay too because you show your strength by staying alive and strong until the present.

Errr, thank you for translating this series!

Users who are viewing this thread