Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wow. What a great start to a new series..Thank you so much for translating and uploading this. I really hope to see more soon. Thanks again

I agree with MC but her chara development seems kinda rushed. I know she died and everything but now she's finally got a spine and does it with disinterested face? she has nothing to lose but slapping the maid just like that, without showing much of her thinking process (other that her bad memories) is meh. if people could change that easily....

Fed-Kun's army
I've saw a certain of moments like this in Manhwas but the choice of words here is spot on !

Dex-chan lover
@kazu191 I was thinking the same thing, but the MC's line "I'm speaking my mind" made me change my mind. It sounded to me that she always felt like this but was so starved for affection that restrained herself. Now, that she doesn't have a single fuck to give, she doesn't feel the need to take any bullshit from them anymore.

Double-page supporter
A new manhwa! Thanks for the bootiful scanlation work! Reaally appreciate it!

I just wonder why her father took her in and decided to dispose of her just before m sending her off to marry. Hope we get answers for these and not just for 'drama' purposes.

ForsakenValidCrab-size_restricted.gif

WOOO that was a nice slap. really hate her family and that maid so far, i hope mc finds a way out of this shithole soon.

Users who are viewing this thread