Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Wahh finally, an update. I miss this story 💗

Thankyou for this chapterr 💗💕

Yes, your musings and analysis helped. Thank you so much for your hard work 💜

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

(And thank you protagonist, for not blithely choosing to rob people of their free will.)

hmm? is it just me or are the hero's name and our ml's name have some similarities with each other?hmmm🤔

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Interesting notes at the end.

I love the notes at the end too! Reminds me a bit about King Arthur. If I recall correctly the fairies have their own world that people had crossed over as well. Even King Arthur was taken over where they watch over him until he wakes up to return.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manhwa, it's so unique and interesting! It's probably my favorite romance manhwa that's currently updating. I was scared that it got dropped, but thankfully that wasn't the case. Thanks for the translations!

Are you kidding me right now? You don't have any wishes?? Whatever happened to trying to get out of that damn house??? The female lead is making me more pissed chapter by chapter wtf. Girl doesn't want to die but she is acting as if she doesn't care if she dies and just continues to live in that shitty house. If so, why the hell did she wish to live? Opportunities are given to her to leave that atrocious house every single time and she just tosses it away???? I'm so mad at her at this point. This female lead has the shittiest brain ever and you can't change my mind. I don't know why people like her.

Users who are viewing this thread