Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Aaah no Hexionnn!!! Ugh the fairy is sure a cruel being.

I dont expect another chapter omg, thankyouu 💗

I can kinda undertand why its annoyed. It gave her a blessing and I guess fairies rarely do that. But instead of being happy she looked dissapointed.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the context clues in what she translated should've told her 'Hey dumdum don't spurn a fairy'. I mean it felt pretty obvious to me at least. Willing to bet she gets this fairy following her around all the time once she calms her down tho.

Yeah, I was gonna say.. first you get the fairy worked up with the book and then you don't even try to play along with appreciating the gift.. idk, bad move. Then again, she's super tired so it would be more difficult to think clearly and respond properly.:[

Dex-chan lover
WTH. This lady can read but she can't comprehend what she can read? How old is she?

... oh wait, I do know some morons like that at the place I work.

What is wrong with her? In a place she has seen magic tombstones which the duke is interested in in a language few ppl can translate. Also, there are hints of curses. An she thinks he won't believe her of supernatural entities. Really?

Aggregator gang
Stupid girl of course he'd believe you
That fairy really needs to learn human psychology. I don't blame her for being scared, it's scary to suddenly having these abilities and now you just have to get used to it with out disappointing the fairies. but if I were her I'd play it off cause like, I don't wanna die. But she was tired so she probably didn't get to actually know what to think about all this.
I don't like faries they're like tyrants and they don't give you even a vague warning, just nothing!

And that's why you should be wary of fairies and their "gifts"

@nobodygattaknow 🤣🤣🤣 the day when fairies learn human psychology, men will completely understand women (and viceversa) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
This girl's social skills are zero. Even if she doesn't like/doesn't want the fairy's gift, she should just play along and appreciate it, she knows they're dangerous and such, yet she still makes their mood turn bad

Users who are viewing this thread