Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

MC: she wants to change her future and she doesn't want to die
still MC: doesn't accept the ML's help and doesn't want the god damn fairy's gift

Yay Adele got OP powers of her own now, I wonder if we'll get to see some Adele badassery anytime soon :D?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol personally I find her reaction to be realistic, moreover I'm tired of the idealistic fl who can act right away in any situation, that would have been predictable and boring.

Please don't forget the fact that she's been raised in an abusive household for all her life before her dead, and there are two outcome from abuse either you toughened up or you suffered internal wounds...

In addition, the fairy might look a bit creepy in the drawing, but in her eyes it probably look like teletubbies mixed with momo and a dash of creepy pasta to it, or in other words nightmare fuel creature that will haunt you in sleep.

Wait I'm confusing the name of the tombstone writer and the ML.
@doradora I agree even that fairy drawing creeped me up a little 😰

some ppl in the comments are so fcking dumb, of course she wouldnt be happy to have this gift because now she can even see the „evil fairies“ at night. obviously u didnt clearly read everything. its true that she should have acted like she was happy but she was too shocked too

fairies are actually supposed to be scary, not the things we see on disney and stuff. Fairies are feared for enchanting humans they like to disappear into their world, never to be seen again. So yeah, I get why she'll be afraid of fairies and stuff people can't normally see. Imagine seeing ghosts and demons everywhere. It might be a powerful thing to have but still, you'd be afraid of it right?

explanation of how fairies actually are:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFairFolk

Users who are viewing this thread