Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

A man. Saying everything that needs to be said even in uncertainty 💜

Dex-chan lover
I fucking called assassination being an attempt to frame the duke. He might be abusive parent, but he gains nothing and loses way too much my getting her assassinated.

uuggghh!! how can you not crumble when someone says that to you.. with that look of yearning in his eyes😍😍

She got so much information today! Woo. Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
The Duke not being responsible for her death seemed likely, and now it's practically confirmed. The Duke is still a huge jerkbag though, 1 out of 10, would not recommend.

chappy news: chap chock full of reveals and important plots getting unveiled blah blah
and the most important news this chap isss: ML is great husband material he doesn't let misunderstandings grow he squashes them afoot! and he is not shy to admit his feels and speak his mind, plus have I mentioned his great skill with face slapping trash? sigh a great ml for sure~

He's the most unique ML I've ever seen and that's exactly what makes him so oddly satisfying.

I don't think he's saying all this to manipulate her, Hexion is just sharing everything he has inside of him, like thunder after thunder in the middle of a storm that soon will show the sun and even a rainbow, all that non-stop. She's also probably the first person he has ever talk about all this, so it makes sense for me that he's acting like this.

He's that cute kid who's head over heels for her; he's that mysterious knight full of secrets; he's that scary big black wolf full of hatred and murderous intent; he's also the perfect hubby ready to do whatever it takes to protect her; and he's a kid betrayed by his parents, with scars and pain due to that; he's the sourest and most mischievous man ever; he's also the most cunning and coldest, someone who won't lose his sight for any type of trash and he's also the most trustworthy and serious man ever.

The man is basically the most random dude ever and I don't mind it at all, I actually like him a lot. Hexion has no filter, he's ready to kill everyone who deserves it and also he's started to share his heart with her. She's the same, she's simply most wary of everything due to her lack of power (but maybe with him she'll no longer hold back).

Oh yeah, and I'm glad that we know that even if her dad didn't kill her, he's still trash. Ty. <3

thank you dog scans for giving us a bundle of chapters to read! it is much appreciated 😊

I would dismantle the patriarchy if meant I could get guy to say those final lines to me

Dex-chan lover
While he's still an utter asshole, at least the Duke moves out of the "Kill on Sight" asshole list for me. Seems like The Emperor is the true endboss of this.
This chapter was a lot of exposition but I liked it. It'll be interesting to see how our MCs move on from here.

See? A nice talk shows clear skies everyday 🤣🤣

But boy: that last panel... I accept I would feel very, VERY embarrassed if my lover said that to me but at the same time I would be so happy that I would leap over the moon 🤣🤣

And nope, even if the Duke wasn't the one that killed her, the disdain I feel for him and his family won't change: they're still a big, fat pile of 💩

Users who are viewing this thread