Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Aw!! Yay a friend reunion! She looked so happy! Hopefully he can become their informant. And he's really attractive 💕

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Ohh my god. Wait! He's so smoking hot.🙈

I feel like I've betrayed Hexion with my thoughts... but... but... Yeah, Jin is hot. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the update! 💕

Sorry to be unfaithful to our cute ML but WTF JINNNNNNNNNN, he's so bulky, smoking darn hot (he seems super duper cute and caring as well, omg omg omg). WHY AUTHOR, I ALREADY LOVE HEXION!!!!! :'c

@codydub03
omg, did that happen in her past life or in the current timeline? Thank you for spoiling me btw, I'll avoid getting too attached to him. But then again, I'm more attracted to guys like Hexion anyway XD

Fed-Kun's army
@sasarious_waifu Well, it'll go in more detail about it, when she has flashbacks about her past life.
It is this timeline, I don't think she knows if the same things happened to him in her past life, as she never meet him again after being taken in by her "family" until she died.

Second male lead... And he's pretty nice... Nooo, don't do this to me...

Where did the abused daughter of a duke get a whole bag of gold coins from, anyway?

@AnimeFangirlX

From what I remember at the beginning of the story she’s been saving money over the years since she wanted to be an obedient fake daughter to the duke, but now that she doesn’t care she’s spending the money on what she wants now

When I saw her blush I immediately said 'NO' without realizing.

Users who are viewing this thread