Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

@melonpalooza But you know the answer: she was trying her very hardest to survive and gain affection in a family who she believed would come to love her if she was good enough. Do nice aristocratic women go to the slums? She was abandoned, then abused and under great pressure to toe the line.

Stop my second male lead syndrome is hitting hard right now I’m gonna cry. Author you had no right making the second male lead this attractive both physically and personality wise when he’s gonna get rejected by the MC.

F*****CCCKK!!!😣 WHHYYYY? why did you have to make him a love interest!!😢😭 it would've been better if he were a protective older brother! so.. why??

They're both hot and reliable so he really is just a step too late. Love hexion tho😻❤️❤️

A second too late! It hurts. My 2nd lead SL deserves more than just that. 😔😣💔

Contributor
Now i kinda want to see a flashback to show his reaction after he learned about Adele assassination.

Imagine his feelings.
The one he loved who he thought was dead reappear in his life only to be brutally murdered.

Catch me simping for Jin.

I was really hoping he would just brutalize the people that sold her, though. Too bad they were already dead.

Wtf author, this is so unfair, Jin deserved his own love story as the ML, I feel so confused rn because I ship our MC with Hexion (he's my best boi and has my heart) so hard but Jin, ahhhhhhhh, and their chemistry c'mon, he's adorable, beautiful, smoking hot, this big red puppy deserves the world, why author. )":

Love both guys, geez, life is unfair

Users who are viewing this thread