Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
@Romashk when did she jump 5 meters high? she was dropped into the water by her brothers magic, then saved by the impact of the water.
if you recall, the fairy said that she can see in the dark, see fairies, and negate magic, not fly.

@scudder because its always been that way. nobody, unless its a grand duke or emperor, can overpower a duke that has RELATIONS with the royal family. the grand dukes also been played like a puppet by the emperor, so hes seen as a monster with no power. so basically even in other villainess manhwa, when the mc is clearly being abused nobody can stomp up to the dukes mansion and go wow this is sus!! so to answer ur question, the logic is power. the mcs father has power and no one usually questions it or questions the disappearance of the daughter + the emperor is part of the plan to use mc. and the duke is so used to controlling his daughter that locking her up for a week is nothing to him

ooh Hexian about to lose it~ get them baby!

Thanks for the translation! this series is so fun ^w^

Fed-Kun's army
The Duke and his family need to be tortured just before the point of insanity over and over again until they die. There's no other solution.

HEXION. HEX THIS GOD FORESAKEN FAMILY.

Ahhhh, I am so stoked to see his devilish side. >:)

please just let the girl kick the dead-eyed monster of a 'father' in the crotch. repeatedly. with a steel boot. or her fiance could do it, he'd have more strength and could kick harder. then set the f***er on fire and lock him in a room full of oil barrels.

i really really REALLY hate that a**hole. just... make him dead already :mad:

I fucking love it when he puts them in their place. Thank you for the update!

Whoop whoop! It feels so nice seeing that grass bastard upset. Good work Hexion! 👏🏻

Thanks for translating this new chapter. Looking forward to what happens next.

I don’t get how her “brother” did that to her but it’s her fault?? Is her “fathers dumb? Good for Hexion!! 👏

AAAAAAAAAAA YES I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR

thank you so much for your translations!

Users who are viewing this thread