Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

tNaIlKW.png

Etiquette? I think someone needs to get his priorities sorted 🤣🤣🤣 And get some morals or a conscience while he's at it

HAHAHAHAHA NOW that's the thing!!!! Take her away from that crazy house!!! You have all the right!!! Now you've seen with your own eyes how she's abused!!! Who needs the king's medicine?? She'll cure you anyway!!! She can overcome any wizard and travel to the fairy's land to scape from danger!! You too are invencible!!!!

@kihime

He knows of how her family treats her. He self invited himself to their breakfast multiple times. If he is told she refuses to see him, it's sus af, esp for a couple that is about to marry

Code:
@Kihime

I think it’s partly to spite her father and also because if they take too long or she just doesn’t show then that would give hexion even more reason to be suspicious and to look into things more,

But you know what happens after that

Dex-chan lover
Yeah crush his hand for hitting your fiance, the king probably wouldn't mind anyways bonus because it's his dominant hand

Yep, that's your man. Such duality, much wow. This duke thought the GRAND duke was nothing much since he's too floof to Adele ay? Sorry but I don't think he'd be floof to an abuser like you duke~

Sorry for wronging you a bit by being attracted to Mr. hot redhead, Hexion. *clears throat* (Jin's still hot though)

Thanks for the update! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread