Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

a good first step, hexion! now break his hand and kick him in the crotch until he bleeds.

i really can't stand that asshole...

I didnt expect her to refuse! Thank you translation team. You guys always release such high quality chapters, the cleaning & dialogue is top tier, there's just so much TO LOVE
Great chapter!

Supporter
Alright Hexion. Break the dudes arm and then call her by her real name and then take her away from this place forever

Also, think there was any significance to the book she was holding? Seemed to freak out the duke?

Aggregator gang
Yes. YES. YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
It's time. I want to see some retribution!!!!!!!
Thanks for the chapter~

Please just take her away from there. I know it probably 50/50, but I really just want her out of that shithole.

CRUSH HIS WRIST CRUSH HIS WRIST CRUSH HIS WRIST

Thanks for the update!

YEEEEES. KILL THEM HEXION. KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL. okay maybe I am getting too zealous but I'M READY. LET'S GO.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Look at me, I'm the daddy now.

Yeah yeah take her away from those shitty people and these bastards dare to call themselves 'nobles' pfftt don't make me laugh
I wish he beat the shit out of him for good

This whole family is sick. Thank goodness Hexion was persistent and followed the Demon. Now break his arm for the sake of everyone.

Yess omg i am gonna cry take her away hexion don’t let her suffer in that house for a day longer

Users who are viewing this thread