Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

They're all gonna have bruises from the way Hexion just swung his proverbial manhood all over them lmfao. I also love how eager he was to take care of Karina, but to also respect her autonomy and desires. He wanted her out of the house, with good reason, but the choice on where to escape was hers and I liked that. He didn't go stay with me, I know better.

Then at that night, an entire noble house with bad reputation got assassinated. No one left the estate alive and all blood relatives of the noble house quickly followed.

Lol. Me and my crazy brain.

Aggregator gang
I love the chibis interspersed in this chapter, they break the tension perfectly.

Finally!! That was so satisfying!! Also my heart melt a little when he asked if she agreed with him to take her away, I love when the author shows mutual respect in a relationship~

This chapter is what satisfaction means!! Those crazy bastards should have gotten their asses beat up completely!! But I'm happy she's finally able to move away from that sanatorium.

I thought she was going to say "Thank you for your service, your excellency" to her father. That would have blust my mind!

I was looking forward to that Vader moment but it seems like the brother wasn't sufficiently intimidated. Next time please thrash him properly, okay?

Why the hell is the duke surprised that she wants to leave????????
Like bro, you didn't want her and continuously trash on her, you even killed her in the previous life, so why are you mad she's leaving?

Users who are viewing this thread