Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Ezk

If it turns out that Kuarn is in love with her or some shit I'm gonna be so mad, also he deserves punishment! At this point I think physical punishment would be great

FINALLY! Finally she leaves this abuse-filled-house. Yikes. Looking forward to her healing ❤️

Dex-chan lover
i guess she had to hesitate because she didn't want to be seen as having intended something like this for a while?

Fed-Kun's army
Put them in their PLACE, Hexion!

I sense an even more dramatic confrontation with that abusive idiot Kuarn in the future. From his line of thought, he clearly knows who Hexion is and is only pretending not to know who he is in speech so that he can continue to attack Hexion. He's even worse than the Duke, in some ways, so I'm r e a l l y hoping to see him get his in the future.

Take her away, Hexion!

Yeaaaah she's finally leaving !! Thank you for the translation !!!

Dex-chan lover
Guy could have killed Ku-bitch right then and there for attempted murder too.

Ok but the "dad" shouldn't be surprised she wants to leave like dude you mentally and physically abuse her since she was like 10 and treat her like a pawn with no respect you shoulda seen this coming bro

Wtf she wants to leave a horribly abusive household. Who could possibly have guessed that? /s

Sidenote: Kuarn shouldn't be surprised he couldn't move his arm. That was a terrible angle to gain leverage.

That's some power couple shit I love them soooo much!!!! Seriously Hexion making them his little bitches never made me so happy for the rigid hierarchy on historical manwha.

And her lightly amused smile at the is a true work of art 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I'm so glad she's finally able to leaveeeeeeeeeee
Thank you as always for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread