Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I don't understand the main female character's reasoning in this chapter. Why is she mad at the black knight for being interested in her?? She specifically chose him to make and give him a tassel before they even made contact. It's also basic knowledge in their world that giving a tassel means you're showing your favor to that particular individual. And then she makes an excuse about how she had no one to give it to when in actuality she made it specifically for him. What is even the point of all of it anyway?? Literally makes no sense.

And she's so hostile towards him right off the bat too. Girl, he saved your damn life, at least show some courtesy first. Who cares if he wants to stay and look at the tombstone. Don't chase him away and let him be.

@Writerfromanotherstar
Right!? I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this when everyone else was celebrating how cute the couple is...

Reading the story was fine until I reached this chapter and now I'm wondering why she bothered with the tassel in the first place. That tanked my impression of her intelligence to zero. It's like she made a half-assed plan that led to nowhere.

@penguinslovesnow Well I didn't like it much from the start but I had a bit of hope.... I've been holding back saying things like this but I'm just so frustrated by her stupidity and the author who makes her like that unconsciously by making the FL so lackluster (bcs the reasons for her actions which are just done so that the author can make other things happen in the future is sooooo stupid.... I hate this kind of writing)

Users who are viewing this thread