Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
So glad this is back and we get two chapters at that <3

Also, wonder how horrible a fate that emperor and crown prince will have

ohhh this emperor is EVIL evil, but i like it ngl he actually feels like a real villain. sometimes villains of this “genre” aren’t twisted enough imo, and this guy definitely seems like he has the fighting skills and brainpower to get rid of his enemies

Thank you for the double update!!❤️❤️
This emperor is truly evil!!! I hope he’ll get a painful death for torturing Hexion!!😤

@CelestialGreen SAME!! I feel like a lot of villains r either being manipulated or aren't that evil to feel like a villain
Like I wanna...feel scared

Thank u for the double update!!♡3

i am sooo glad that this is back. its def one of my favorite manhwas atm. thanks for the double update.

Wait are Jin and the emperor somehow related?? They both have red eyes
The step mother too

Oh wow he DELIBERATELY made the grand duke this way? And most if not all the Emperors has been doing this to people since the first one? The royal family is messed up.

Dex-chan lover
@otomefreak
Simple answer is a spoiler in itself so i will explain a bit of what
Yes he can, i can't remember whether the emperor is possessed by it or is literally the "thing" that escaped the tree(the thing with the crown prince makes me believe that it's the demon itself who forcefully takes over the body and kills the host), but to answer you yes, and the "poison" is the thing that escaped's blood aka demons blood.

Users who are viewing this thread