Just Right There! - Ch. 46

Wellp I can see where this is going. Repeat of her highschool trauma or whatever. Fucking hell dude. Can I get some happy fluffyness in my manhua please?

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, as a teacher, she's extremely susceptible to this kind of blackmail. Based on the atmosphere shown so far, it seems like this is an Asian country where homosexuality is even less accepted than in Japan (there's still a few of those left), which is already pretty backward about it. In that setting, even that single picture is probably enough to get her fired (or suspended while they investigate and then fired).

She's showing an appropriate amount of terror about this is what I'm saying. It isn't an exaggeration to say that being publicly outed could destroy her life.

Also, just speculation, but it seems like Leni having a string of lovers who broke up with her was no coincidence. Darth Unnie looks to have manipulated her into breakup after breakup via threatening her lovers via blackmail.

Next chapter or two will probably be rough emotionally for both of them. Confronting her mother about this will be super bad most likely, but... there's a chance her mother could be accepting. By no means assured or anything but the previous history we were shown, her mother seems to care greatly about her daughter hitting life milestones. This COULD be because she just wants her daughter to get the most out of life and be happy. Unfortunately, it is much more likely that just like she had generic expectations for her own future, her mother has generic expectations for daughter's future that she expects to be met (i.e. the "I expect grandchildren" mentality).

Dex-chan lover
Why Darth Unnie why your a best girl you were to bring balance to this series. Also props to Bo for being so calm and supportive during Yeon's terror episode. Also while I know and respect that this is a serious matter for Yeon, Ga Hui calling her mom does seem to be a rather petty and immature move. Yes there will be family drama over this of course but outing your love rival over the phone to their mom doesn't exactly seem like the master stroke of a monster but more like highschool/middle school esque narking. After all why should Yeon's mom believe anything Ga Hui tells her or take it a face value? Even if the picture was sent to her it was taken from behind and would a college friend or room mate really be out in a park at night taking stalker shots of their former roomie/chum?

Dex-chan lover
The unnie is too munch salty. Chill woman !
thanks for translating and uploading these chapters

Dex-chan lover
Another de ja vuh drama incoooooominggg

Thank you sooooooo much for the translations!!!❤

I hope the rest gets translated I forgot how stressful this part is I need to see how it ends!

Due to heavy school works I wasn't able to upload continously like I've promised. In the 2nd week of October we'll be back on business again and pick up where the current Eng Translations stopped
⊂((・▽・))⊃

Dex-chan lover
Patiently.waiting.for.update.with.passion*_*.❤.

Dear translators,take your time.I don't mind waiting so long as you won't drop this.Keep safe!

Users who are viewing this thread