Just Right There! - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
I'm so thankful for this miracle update,but.....but....if you will allow this lowly mortal to ask,there is a long jump of chapters.T-T....and....I hope somebody can upload as well the chapter 47-55 missing chapters.like please.T-T.

Group Leader
For those who asking
The previous chapters (46-55) are translated into English on another website
If no one publishes them here on this page, I will complete the previous chapters after the story ends

Group Leader
@GarterFray I think that if you write just right there chapter 47 or 48 it should pop up on a few websites but if you find nothing, write to me again

Group Leader
@the_lynn the missing chapters youre referencing from those sites are def lower quality, if you dont mind you could just stick them on here and be done (so you can keep going and finish the rest) or you could always just redo them.

Group Leader
@the_lynn I think regardless of whether the old scans come here or not, if you want to, you probably should translate the other scans since Ruthless and Kiyo's Scans were pretty low quality, honestly. Also, "UniversoYuri [Eng]" is already a 'group' listed on this site, lol, so I think you should probably edit the translation group so that it's "UniversoYuri [Eng]".

Users who are viewing this thread