Just Right There! - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
i never liked that lady, but I wouldn't want her to have a trashy family like this. Regardless, thank you for the update!!

damn she really giving up her whole life for this chick. she's crazy for trapping her and not letting her get out. and she has a kid omg

Dex-chan lover
sigh, oh Darth Unnie and that tangled web you weave. Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
looks like she had to “play the part in society” they even made an contract so she can be herself in the shadows.......tho I pity her since with such an situation it clearly made her go nuts for the pink girl, she really needs some mental help!

I think the child and husband was part of the contract. It’s pretty fucked up. Like, she’s a crazy bitch but her backstory is also pretty tragic

Aahh rich, messed-up, pretty girls really have a hold on me. What have you done, Baek Seju?! (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

How can I hate jeong-yeon when she had it rough and suffered the most? She hated herself and even the child. She deserves a better life.

Group Leader
Oh WOW like now I can kind of see why is she like that... this fahter (if we can even call him that) is a mess like he really made her marry and have a LITERAL child just for her to have her way of freedom....

Mess up now I can see why she is this way.. legit she is just like him :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread