Just Twilight - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
this rich kid sucks, he thinks he can control everything. i was worried about the last panel...

Thanks for the translation! The rich kid is obsessed with the female lead and it's strange. I know she's pretty but that doesn't explain why he's so attracted to her. The picnic was good. I hope the male and female lead starts to date soon. Both like each other. Gostei bastante do capítulo.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! The rich kid is obsessed with the female lead and it's strange. I know she's pretty but that doesn't explain why he's so attracted to her. The picnic was good. I hope the male and female lead starts to date soon. Both like each other. Gostei bastante do capítulo.
I'm guessing that Rich Kid is used to having everything handed to him. Has everything at home, and all the girls fawn over him at school. Suddenly the pretty top student doesn't want anything to do with him, and his switch flips. It's like "Why can't I have this/I MUST have this" mania. Just like Rich Mom acting like she controls everyone around her, Rich Boy is as big of a psycho underneath the pleasant exterior.

I'm guessing that Rich Kid is used to having everything handed to him. Has everything at home, and all the girls fawn over him at school. Suddenly the pretty top student doesn't want anything to do with him, and his switch flips. It's like "Why can't I have this/I MUST have this" mania. Just like Rich Mom acting like she controls everyone around her, Rich Boy is as big of a psycho underneath the pleasant exterior.
I think you're right. The female lead is the only girl that didn't fawn over him.

Users who are viewing this thread