Juu - Ninpou Makai Tenshou - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Chapter 28 Catch The Child, Catch The Child! (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Oshina was a scene stealer, to be sure. Beautiful character design. It was probably too much to hope for that she'd make it to the end somehow.

So, just three resurrection dudes left. I'm guessing that old man and maybe his granddaughter still have a part to play regarding Mushashi.

Oshina was a scene stealer, to be sure. Beautiful character design. It was probably too much to hope for that she'd make it to the end somehow.

So, just three resurrection dudes left. I'm guessing that old man and maybe his granddaughter still have a part to play regarding Mushashi.
thank you for reading the series! Hope you're enjoying it as much as we are. I can't really spoil what comes next... but I think it's safe to say the next vol will be ruthless. It'll drop next month once again :)

Dex-chan lover

From his name, the old man is likely meant to be Obata Yogorou, the (fictional) son of Obata Kagenori, the historical retainer of the Takeda clan who wrote the authoritative history of the Takeda's military campaigns. Yogorou is a character in the Yoshikawa Eiji novel series Musashi. In the novel, the Obata military school was a target of the brash young Sasaki Kojiro's challenges. Obata Yogorou uses a very similar style to Sasaki's Ganryu and correspondingly wields the nodachi Torisashizao (birdlime-covered pole) which is an almost exact match to Sasaki Kojiro's nodachi Monohoshizao (clothes-drying pole).

Not sure if he'll show up again. He's a very interesting cameo but there's really no place for him in the story.

From his name, the old man is likely meant to be Obata Yogorou, the (fictional) son of Obata Kagenori, the historical retainer of the Takeda clan who wrote the authoritative history of the Takeda's military campaigns. Yogorou is a character in the Yoshikawa Eiji novel series Musashi. In the novel, the Obata military school was a target of the brash young Sasaki Kojiro's challenges. Obata Yogorou uses a very similar style to Sasaki's Ganryu and correspondingly wields the nodachi Torisashizao (birdlime-covered pole) which is an almost exact match to Sasaki Kojiro's nodachi Monohoshizao (clothes-drying pole).

Not sure if he'll show up again. He's a very interesting cameo but there's really no place for him in the story.
there's another manga where he'll show up... we haven't decided yet if we're gonna work on it or not... got our hands tied with 3 series atm... but it's not that it's not under our radar... we'll see :D

Users who are viewing this thread