Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 148 - You're Still Alive

Dex-chan lover
Then Uruma gets rescued by his friends who die in the process and he swears vengeance against Jun who gathers a group of 5 formidable underlings who Uruma must plan to assassinate before killing jun and avenging his friends before assassinating the rest of Kyo's formidable underlings before killing Kyo and avenging his family

jak

Contributor
So Jun was the reason he lost his memories.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if the flashback was planned or if there was a last minute rewrite and they needed to retcon how Uruma lost his memory, either way it feels hack to insert historical events like this. Answering a question that was never asked (who shot Uruma) is bad writing. We didn't even know he was shot!

We could have had a whole arc of him tracking the antagonist down AND have the mystery of who shot him without changing anything that's happened so far. The reveal would have landed so much better.

I would be insulted if I had any taste.

I never like Jun from the beginning, so this development is good for me.
I just need Uruma to kill that shit.
yup, it because jun stupidity and jealousy that cause kaname death. Don't ever forget about that. now he blaming uruma for kaname death when it was He the one cause his sister death. He believes kyou story instead trying to listen both of uruma and kaname story. He work with kyou believing uruma R'pe kaname thus causing kaname, gramp, and uruma brother death.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
finally a good reason to kill the f*cked just had to wait 2 months, ffs author could have pulled this a lot faster

Users who are viewing this thread