Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 147 - Rendezvous

Ah yes, Azuma and her tendency to get involved into trouble and for Uruma to save her lmao classic, to be fair I almost forget her role in this story so thanks author for reminding me.

Group Leader
Ah yes, Azuma and her tendency to get involved into trouble and for Uruma to save her lmao classic, to be fair I almost forget her role in this story so thanks author for reminding me.
Azuma is actually Kyou's alter ego. Yes. That's how edgy this manga is.

Dex-chan lover
everything dragged on for so long i don't remember the plot, who this girl is, and wtf this dude's problem is. can we get back on track instead of all these side missions

Group Leader
Honestly, the longer this goes on, the more I realize the grandfather was the most interesting character. Second for the doctor.

Aggregator gang
azuma is a character who only exists to be in peril for uruma's sake... she's never added anything to the story except "be female and suffer"

Dex-chan lover
I swear man if they go an NTR or rape route with this character I think I might drop this, it’s not cause I’m a snowflake it’s cause all this manga is doing is trying to twist the words “fucked up” as much as possible and using it as a selling point, it’s cool and I’m down with the grime and gore but if they ruin another character with this then I’m done man

Bro was literally the reason his sister was used as a guinea pig but decides to blame uruman instead

dafuq kinda character development is that the cult literally gave his sister the Saw treatment but chose to work for them instead just to kill the MC
Welp you saw how jun has decided uruman was the one behind it all... After all once a human decided on who's to take the blame it's sometimes hard to believe what's the truth,, you'll just keep on clinging on your own belief

I knew some stupid shit would happen the moment Azuma came back, but its nice to see the police actually being somewhat competent and doing actual investigations that lead to actual reasons of suspicion other than "This kid got bullied, and 4 years later his bullies are disappearing."

Users who are viewing this thread