Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 15 Ch. 157 - Cutting Off a Lizard's Tail

Dex-chan lover
Once again, the entire arc

5qCZ21x.png

And yet I thirst for more.

Dex-chan lover
You know it really pisses me off that psychopaths like Kyou puts on an act being all sympathetic & emotional when in truth they don't care.

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope this is just a convenient scapegoat clone, and not that the clone was so well brainwashed he somehow tapped into memories he didn't have, in order to feel regret.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This story turning into "Clone Wars:The Manga" was not what I expected.

Fed-Kun's army
i now know the ending: uruma will kill kyouchan, and get arrested, only to discover it's a clone and the real kyou chan would come out and say "omoshiroi! :)"

Aggregator gang
chapter ends with random clone girl walking back into Juns life via the clinic

SOMEBODY BETTER PICK UP THAT PHONE BECAUSE I CALLED IT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, just like how in X-Men, Mystique's power to impersonate anybody is beyond fucked up powerful than what the writers can portray if you think about it.

Gosho did the same thing in Conan when you have characters with perfect disguises that can impersonate anybody even opposite sex.

Now here we're completely running rampant with this. So we have infinite more Juns and who knows who else in this comically powerful organization. Yeah what is a super killer even going to do against that?

Dex-chan lover
We‘re so many episodes in and I still feel like the revolutionary club is 10 steps ahead no matter what and it’s frustrating

Catch on MC, the resolve to kill won’t get you anywhere ffs
You need to observe them, you need to get off their radar, you need a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread