Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 163 - Revolutionary City

Dex-chan lover
We Dynasty Warriors now...
10 bucks and a Snickers bar that two of them are clones of Gramps and his little brother, or the Police Girls.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way Juujika win ay? 3 people vs 1200 people, oh come on, but he is MC so I'm sure there's a way out, no surprise.

Dex-chan lover
The story is great but overusing the clones and making the main villian actually stupid was the worst decisions that were taken

Dex-chan lover
so trying to kill his brother to silence him sounds like a motive, uggg author really went with too much edge for the finale.

ps: really?, nobody expecting the family of the bullies are part of the people Kyou mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is getting silly. What kinda brainwashing leads to a family, kids included, to drive of a road and burn to death just so the cult leader has dramatic intro? Gtfo

Dex-chan lover
So how and why the fuck are there 1200 people who willingly follow them, and are willing to kill? This is going past gritty but based in reality to Saturday morning cartoon villain levels of stupid. No offense to those shows btw, at least those villains weren't supposed to be threats

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe 1292 people dropped this series

because I refuse to believe that anyone who's currently caught up would still have this steaming pile of shit at a 10

Group Leader
Remember the grandfather? Remember how cool he was? This manga has gone to absolute shit since then.

Users who are viewing this thread