Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Single-Minded Desire

I thought this dude was gay for a sec, but that plot twist caught me off guard. Nice played author 💀

naw naw change or not send him right over to the other side. preferably down there. I'm not that religious but yeah, send them right on down there.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Typically with these over the top revenge stories you have one true psychopath and a bunch of flunkies who are to some degree or another coerced into going along with them. I definitely wasn't expecting "oops all psychos", it's kinda refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
MC's revenge plan isn't progressing very well if he already could have been killed by one of his targets. This makes me question if his Unit 731 grandpa, in fact, trained him at all. Senkouji was supposed to be one of his primary targets, unlike the nameless rapist, yet he was surprised like a deer caught in headlights. So what if Senkouji had a helper? MC has five primary targets to begin with, so did it never visit his mind he might, unexpectedly, need to deal with two of them at once? Only an utter fool would base all of the plans on the best case scenario when dealing with a life or death situation.

Contributor
Even if we didnt knew his past, and it was a normal slice of life manga, this guy would be soooo sus. You can only be THIS friendly befor it's weird.

Dex-chan lover
I usually hate edgelord shit but this was so hilariously bad it became good instead.

Dex-chan lover
Someone who gets pleasure from torturing animals for fun isn't going to change in 4 years bozo

Users who are viewing this thread