Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 11 Ch. 125 - Welcome

Dex-chan lover
Chainsaw vs knife is kinda unfair. Even if the MC is much stronger combat wise, right now hes gravely injured, he needs to settle things fast before the damage and the blood loss (no longer plugged to a blood pack) does him in

Aggregator gang
the worst part is that you know the author will drag this fight out and the manga still won't be over because then shun has to go kill the stupid johan-knockoff and i will bet you anything they make him miraculously escape somehow again

this manga should have ended at the warehouse, ffs

the best case scenario is if shun dies here

Dex-chan lover
wow, another chapter telling a story of absolutely nothing, lovely

I may be stupid. I may be dumb.
But in my opinion author is already doing a great job in closing what he started.
He obviously could milk the shit out of the amnesia trick but still we got pretty good pace with his recovery of memories.
Yes, it's a walking chapter. But still it's a chapter to set up big boy's fight.
Sounds like cope, and still, i believe that author will make a good job with ending it in time.
Better slowly paced than a rushed ending tho.

Aggregator gang
why is kyou a yohan knockoff?
his design and mannerisms are pretty clearly modelled after johan from monster
his first arc outfits and poses were often direct inspiratiions

it isn't so obvious anymore but

the issue is that kyou is a shallow facsimile of "omg he evil and mean" whereas johan is a complex villian written incredibly well

Group Leader
his design and mannerisms are pretty clearly modelled after johan from monster
his first arc outfits and poses were often direct inspiratiions

it isn't so obvious anymore but

the issue is that kyou is a shallow facsimile of "omg he evil and mean" whereas johan is a complex villian written incredibly well
I'm sorry, I'm a dumbass. I was thinking of that JoJo character who was an author. But his name is Rohan. :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread