Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 13 Ch. 141 - 3 HITs

Aggregator gang
Everyone discussing how Kaname came back, and here I am wondering why the harem tag I added a while back got removed, especially after these latest couple chapters…
because the MC isn't interested in any of the girls, he barely seems interested in the one he just kissed. therefore, not a harem. just a bunch of girls with a non-mutual crush.

Power Uploader
because the MC isn't interested in any of the girls, he barely seems interested in the one he just kissed. therefore, not a harem. just a bunch of girls with a non-mutual crush.

Plenty of Platonic harems out there… in fact, the protagonist being oblivious or disinterested seems to be the main trait of many.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I refuse to have hope. Since it's this manga, it's probably her severed head or skin on top of a midget or something.

probably someone having a giggle with the tags because a couple of girls expressed interest in MC a couple of times and that's supposedly enough to call it "harem" :facepalm:
For real ? THATS is what is enough to be called HAREM on this site ? But oh no, when it comes to NTR they dont even have this as a tag as a warning for real.

Everytime i see cute moments i just say:” i’m gonne miss them when they’ll die”

So this is where her missing brother went. The author didn't disappear him, they made him despair and take up cross-dressing to keep the memory of his sister alive. What a twist! Making us think she came back to life for some stupid, ridiculous inexplicable reason

Users who are viewing this thread